Life is so beautiful if you live in the present moment. Many people keep thinking about future, keep planning for what they will do after 5 years, 10 years and so on. But what about this moment? Why not live this moment, who knows if tomorrow you will be alive or not?
This is the time you are breathing, you are living. Grab this moment, make it your life and live this moment as if you are going to die.
Make a bucketlist, and don’t plan those things only for future, do them now, as soon as possible. Keep short term goals. Don’t leave anything to do in future, just do it right now.
Go out for a trek, go for shopping, do something adventurous, travel, dance like no one is watching you, sing loudly, enjoy the beauty of nature, explore the world as much as you can, write if you love to, fall in love, make friends, do some stupid crazy things, express the gratitude, feel every moment, do anything that makes you happy at the moment, make the best out of your life.
Live the life to the fullest. ❤
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “We are so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.”
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
- “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”
- “If there’s one thing I learned, its that nobody is here forever. You have to live for the moment, each and every day…the here, the now.”
- “Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.”